European projects activities focus on calls for proposal managed directly by the European Commission. In particular, the activities are developed as it follows:
- Identification of the EU programmes, analysis of the eligibility and of financing criteria;
- Development of international relations in order to set up transnational partnerships, by looking for new partners or the established ones among universities and European SMEs;
- Drafting of the project proposal in English, definition of the work-plan and of the related budget, submission of the application to the specific Community bodies;
- Management and coordination of the funded projects in their various stages of implementation;
- Monitoring and reporting of the expenditures;
- Editing reports to be submitted to the Community bodies in order to receive the official evaluation of the outputs produced during the lifetime of the project.