JO Consulting, born in 1998, is a company with expertise in structural funds, getting economic resources either from European Commission, either from Structural Funds managed by National Ministries and Regions.
JO is part of a European network of public and private research centres, enterprises, public administrations, and it creates value in a win-win logic, having a solid experience in coordinating several international projects. It also provides tutoring services to companies, supporting them in their development.
CONSULTING IN STRUCTURAL FUNDS
JO Consulting helps companies and other organizations in searching and getting structural funds to support initiatives in a wide range of sectors. In particular, the activities are developed as it follows:
- Raising awareness of the business environment about the existing types of incentives;
- Company check-up, scouting of the grant opportunities, best-practices analysis and evaluation of the financial coverage for the realisation of the investment project;
- Investigation, economic and financial planning, design and development of the business plan, submission of the project;
- Follow-up of the grant application and support for the launch of the project and for the management of the relations with central and local authorities;
- Support in expense reporting and specialist support during the inspections carried out by the competent bodies.